DuTriRun's Aurora BayCare Series name is for a reason. We work hard to maintain the highest of standards such as: immediate results, low cost entry fees, computer chip timing, numbered bike racks, small controlled waves, training clinics, course talks, high quality dri wick shirts, plenty of food and fun.
The Aurora BayCare Series is for those who simply just want to "get fit" and have fun competing at each event as well as throughout the year. Even if you do not care about being ranked and win prizes at the end of the year, this is a perfect opportunity for BIG SAVINGS on race entry fees.
To qualify for the 2017 Aurora BayCare Series you must complete an event with a bike over 25 miles. Relays will not be counted as one of the 5 events.
This Series began in 2005 and started with just 5 events mostly in the summer months. Since then we have grown to 13 events consisting of numerous running distances, bike races, adventure races, triathlons and duathlons to better serve participants who want to stay fit all year long with economical entry fees.
• Pay for 5 events and your 6th one is FREE.
• Pay for 8 events and receive 2 entries for FREE.
• Choose your most expensive event to be your FREE event (potential savings of over $160).
• Option is to register as you go, once you get to your 6th FREE event, email email@example.com for which event you want FREE and give the distance of the event and you will be automatically be registered.
Feb. 11: Seroogy's Valentine 15K/5K Run/Walk
March 12: FNB Fox Valley St. Pat's Benefit 10 Mile/5K Run/Walk
April 30: Oshkosh Marathon/ Half /5K
May 13: Neenah Duathlon
June 4: Aurora BayCare Sprint Triathlon and 5K Run Walk
June 17: TOUGHMAN WISCONSIN Triathlon
July 30: TOUGHMAN MINNESOTA Triathlon
Aug. 13: Race the Lake Century Ride-100 mile Bike Event
Aug. 27: Winnebago County Olympic/Sprint Triathlon
Sept. 2: Lake Country Half Marathon/5K
Sept. 23: Dousman Duathlon
Oct. 21: Aurora BayCare Duathlon
Nov. 26: Noodleini 15K/5K Run/Walk
The top 3 winners in each age group and top 3 Athena & Clydesdale will receive prizes at the end of the year.
1. Do 5 of the events to be ranked. If you do more, we score only the best of 5 events.
2. You can choose any distance in any event whether it is a run, duathlon or triathlon.
3. We add the placements in your age group together for 5 events.
4. You can register for all the events at one time by filling out the Aurora BayCare series form. You can also register for each event as you go. Once you have reached the amount for a FREE entry(s) just send in your next one for FREE.