Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine is the new location for the race Start and Finish Line. 1160 Kepler Dr, Green Bay.
3 mile Run - 22 mile Bike - 1.5 mile Run
To 11:59 p.m. May 21
Individual $40 Relay(each) $25 Relay (each 16 & under) $20
To 5 p.m. Sept. 19
Individual $50 Relay(each) $30 Relay (each 16 & under) $20
Day of Event
Individual $60 Relay(each) $35 Relay (each 16 & under) $25
We provide technically sound, safe, and exciting events. Participants receive a
DRI WICK SHIRT, food and fun after the event.
Bike racks will have your race number and wave you start in. Each mile on the run courses will be marked. All courses will have highly visible signage for each turn. There will also be plenty of aide stations along the course.
Results will be posted at pttiming.com.
PLANS FOR INCLIMATE WEATHER
1. Delay the start of the race up to 1:30 hrs.
2. Modify the course
3. Cancel the race (there are no refunds for a canceled race due to weather)
Family Relay teams can also be made up with grandparents, aunts, uncles or siblings. One participant must be 16 years old or younger. This course is especially designed for parents and children since the 3rd leg is only one and a half miles.
All relay teams can be made up of 2 or 3 persons. There are also Co-Ed, All Male and All Female relay teams.
Friday, Sept. 19 Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine, 1160 Kepler Dr.
4-6 p.m. Registration / Packet Pick-Up
Saturday, Sept. 20 Aurora BayCare Sports Medicine, 1160 Kepler Dr.
6 - 7:25 a.m. - Registration
Packet Pick- Up
7:15 a.m. - Transition closes
7:30 a.m. - RACE STARTS
EVENT RULES AND INFORMATION
1. Bike course- NO MP3 players, IPODs, radios or headphones allowed. Run course- they are allowed.
2. Course cut off time: 4 hours after the start of the race.
3. Helmets are mandatory.
4. Drafting and littering are not permitted. Penalties will be enforced for both. First Draft is a warning; Second draft is penalized.
5. Please remove all equipment from transition area after the Awards Ceremony.
6. Chip Pick-Up is during the registration times.
7. For safety reasons, we ask spectators to not follow your athlete in the car. The best place to watch is at the transition area and the finish line.
8. Transition will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the event, at 7:15 a.m.
9. We do not give refunds nor do we transfer fees from one race to another.
*Note: DuTriRun has an unmarked security guard watching Transition at all times to protect and secure your equipment during the event. We do need all bikes removed after the award ceremony so our staff can begin tear down.
Awards given to the overall male/female and traditional age divisions.
This event is part of the Aurora BayCare Series which offers additional prizes.
2012 Race Winners
Male: Mark Beversdorf, Wausau, WI 1:38:35
Female: Ann Moyer, Rochester, MN 1:55:42
Athena: Jennifer Youngwerth, Neenah, WI 2:08:15
Clydesdale: Paul Kerney, Appleton, WI 1:53:30
MyTeam Triumph: Mary Cox, Green Bay 2:44:54
All-Male Relay: Team Schwartzbauer, 1:44.27
All-Female Relay: Wurth It, 2:01.42
Co-Ed Relay: Team Meyer, 1:45.25
Family Relay: Team Matson, 1:44.5
Get a front row seat as a volunteer! Volunteers are needed throughout the event to help with participant body marking, directing athletes on and off the course, and handing out water and food. To volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike at: 920-574-2972.