About This Activity
This is a 5K or 2 Mile Run (timed) and a 5K or 2 Mile Walk (untimed).
Registration at ACUITY • 2800 South Taylor Drive, Sheboygan, WI • South Lot
Race Start 8 a.m. at UW Sheboygan, 1 University Drive, Sheboygan, WI
100% of the proceed will be used to benefit Aurora Health Care Foundation
A Health Village highlighting the best in Health and Wellness vendors will be on site on event day displaying and selling their products and providing demonstrations. Secure lockers with attendants will be provided free of charge to keep your purchases safe while you are racing. If you are interested in being a vendor please contact: email@example.com
5K: 3.1 Mile Run/Walk or 2 Mile Run/Walk
Register Early to Get Your Swag!
All participants will receive a dri-wick shirt, chip timing and water stations along the entire course. The first 500 registrants will receive a cinch sack filled with items from the Vendor Expo Sponsors.
Post event, enjoy bagel sandwiches, strawberry soup and bananas-free to all registered participants. Food will also be available for purchase by non-registered attendees. After the event, results will be posted at dutrirun.com.
Many Chances to Win!
$500 will be awarded to the top female and male in the 5K run. Awards will be given to the top female and male in the 2-Mile run. Age group awards will go to the winners in each age category from 14 and under to 70 and up. Medals will be given to all registered participants under the age of 10.
Friday, July 14 ACUITY • South Lot • 2800 S Taylor Dr
Noon- 5 p.m. Registration & Packet Pick-up
Saturday, July 15 UW SHEBOYGAN • 1 University Dr, Sheboygan
No Parking at Race Site. Shuttles and parking are at ACUITY • South Lot • 2800 S Taylor Dr
ACUITY • South Lot • 2800 S Taylor Dr
6 a.m. -7:45 a.m. - Registration & Packet Pick-Up • Parking & Shuttles
8 a.m. - 5K/2 Mile START
9 a.m. - 5K/2 Mile Awards (Approx.)
10 a.m. - Event Closed
To 11:59 p.m. June 30 2 mile or 5K: $20
To 11:59 p.m. July 13 2 mile or 5K: $30
Day of Event July 15 2 mile or 5K: $35
Sleep In Fees
- $20 always (rate does not change)
- T-shirt only (no bag or bib)
- Sleep In Line at registration packet pick up
- Shirts cannot be guaranteed for registrants after June 30th
-Shirts will run XS-XXXL (no up charge for larger shirts)
- Make all checks out to: Aurora Health Care Foundation
- Sign Me Up will send all online registration checks directly to: Sara Alger at 975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53025 throughout the registration process.
Children 10 and under may participate with their parents without registration, however, those not registered do not receive the free t-shirt or other event amenities and are not eligible for the chip timing or awards.
1. Chip Pick-Up is available during the registration times.
2. Disqualification will be enforced for any disrespect of public officials, volunteers or staff.
3. Bike and dogs are not allowed on the course.
4. Strollers are welcome on the course: however, please note that portions of the new 5K route are not paved.
Get a front row seat as a volunteer! Volunteers are needed throughout the event to help with directing athletes on and off the course, and handing out water and food. All volunteers receive a t-shirt, food during the race and a big thank you!!! Click Here to volunteer or for more information.
Plans for Inclimate Weather
1. Delay the start of the race up to 1:30 hrs.
2. Modify the course
3. Cancel the race (there are no refunds for a canceled race due to weather)