**Even if competing isn't for you, this is a perfect opportunity for BIG SAVINGS on race entry fees. Register for 5 events, the 6th one is free! After registering for 5 events, contact email@example.com to redeem your free event.
DuTriRun's Aurora BayCare Series isn't your average event. We work hard to maintain the highest of standards: Timely results, low cost entry fees, organized transition areas, small controlled waves, training clinics, course discussions, high quality dri-wick shirts, plenty of food, and most importantly fun.
To qualify for the 2019 Aurora BayCare Series you must complete 5 events or more with one event having a run of 6.2 miles or greater.
This Series began in 2005 and started with just 5 summer events. Since then we have grown to 11 events, consisting of numerous running distances, bike races, adventure races, triathlons, and duathlons. Now with events all year long to engage and challenge participants all year long!
• Register for 5 events and your 6th event is FREE.
• Register for 8 events and receive 2 events for FREE.
• Choose your most expensive event to be your FREE event.
Seroogy's Valentine 15K/5K Run/Walk
St. Pat's Benefit 10 Mile/5K Run/Walk
Oshkosh Half Marathon, Relay & 5K
Aurora BayCare Triathlon
Aurora BayCare High Cliff Triathlon
Chisago Lakes Triathlon-MN
Race the Lake Bike Event
Aurora BayCare Duathlon
Noodleini Half Marathon/5K
The top 3 winners in each age group and top 3 Athena & Clydesdale will receive prizes at the end of the year.
1. Do 5 of the events to be ranked. If you do more, we score only the best of 5 events.
2. You can choose any distance in any event whether it is a run, duathlon or triathlon.
3. We add the placements in your age group together for 5 events.
4. You can register for all the events at one time by filling out the Aurora BayCare series form. You can also register for each event as you go. Once you have reached the amount for a FREE entry(s) just send in your next one for FREE.