Due to the large number of events being postponed do to the Corona Virus Pandemic there will not be age group awards for the Aurora BayCare Series for 2020. You can still qualify for the end of the year banquet by completing FIVE Aurora BayCare events. You will also still receive one free entry for every five events you complete. Our new virtual series the Aurora BayCare Virtual Medley events will count toward your five entries as well. You can enter as many of the virtual events as you like and each event will count toward your five events. Thank you for all the support you have given and continue to give us during these unprecedented times and thank you for choosing to race with us!
**Even if competing isn't for you, this is a perfect opportunity for BIG SAVINGS on race entry fees. Register for 5 events, the 6th one is free! After registering for 5 events, contact email@example.com to redeem your free event.
DuTriRun's Aurora BayCare Series isn't your average event. We work hard to maintain the highest of standards: Timely results, low cost entry fees, organized transition areas, small controlled waves, training clinics, course discussions, high quality dri-wick shirts, plenty of food, and most importantly fun.
This Series began in 2005 and started with just 5 summer events. Since then we have grown to 11 events, consisting of numerous running distances, bike races, adventure races, triathlons, and duathlons. Now with events all year long to engage and challenge participants all year long!
• Register for 5 events and your 6th event is FREE.
• Register for 8 events and receive 2 events for FREE.
• Choose your most expensive event to be your FREE event.
To qualify for the 2020 Aurora BayCare Series you must complete 5 events or more with one event having a swim. Relays and virtual events will not count.
Aurora BayCare Vitual Medley Events
Seroogy's Valentine 15K/5K Run/Walk
St. Pat's Benefit 10 Mile/5K Run/Walk
Oshkosh Half Marathon, Relay & 5K
Aurora BayCare Triathlon
Aurora BayCare High Cliff Triathlon
Chisago Lakes Triathlon-MN
Race the Lake Bike Event
Dousman Duathlon (TBD)
Aurora BayCare Duathlon
Noodleini Half Marathon/5K
The top 3 winners in each age group and top 3 Athena & Clydesdale will receive prizes at the end of the year.
1. Do 5 of the events to be ranked. If you do more, we score only the best of 5 events.
2. You can choose any distance in any event whether it is a run, duathlon or triathlon.
3. We add the placements in your age group together for 5 events.
4. You can register for all the events at one time by filling out the Aurora BayCare series form. You can also register for each event as you go. Once you have reached the amount for a FREE entry(s) just send in your next one for FREE.