About This Activity
This is a 5K or 2-Mile Run (timed) and a 5K or 2-Mile Walk (untimed).
Registration at Acuity • 2800 South Taylor Drive, Sheboygan, WI •
Race Start 8 a.m. at Acuity
100% of the proceed will be used to benefit Aurora’s Vince Lombardi Cancer Center – Sheboygan
A Health Village highlighting the best in Health and Wellness vendors will be on site on event day displaying and selling their products and providing demonstrations.
Secure lockers with attendants will be provided free of charge to keep your purchases safe while you are racing. If you are interested in being a vendor please contact: email@example.com
5K: 3.1 Mile Run/Walk or 2-Mile Run/Walk
Register Early to Get Your Swag!
All participants who register by August 7 will be guaranteed a race day shirt and chip timing, if applicable. The first 500 registrants will receive a cinch sack filled with items from the Vendor Expo Sponsors.
Post event, all registered participants are welcome to enjoy bagel sandwiches and strawberry soup, free of charge.
Many Chances to Win!
After the event, results will be posted at www.acuity.com/ahc
Age group awards will go to the winners in each age category from 14 and under to 70 and up. Medals will be given to all registered participants under the age of 10.
Friday, August 27 Acuity •
2800 S Taylor Dr
Noon - 5 p.m.
Registration & Packet Pick-up
Saturday, August 28 Acuity • 2800 S Taylor Dr.
Parking: Acuity • South parking structure
6:45 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Registration & Packet Pick-Up
8:00 a.m. 5K START
8:30 a.m. 2-Mile START
9:00 a.m. 5K/2-Mile Awards (Approx.)
10:00 a.m. Event Concludes
To 11:59 p.m. August 8: $20
To 11:59 p.m. August 26: $30
August 27 & 28: $35
Sleep-In & Virtual Race Fees
- $20 always (rate does not change)
- T-shirt only (no bag or bib)
- Virtual participants can choose between a race shirt or medal
- Shirts cannot be guaranteed for registrants after August 7
-Shirts will run XS-XXXL (no up charge for larger shirts)
Children 10 and under may participate with their parents without registration, however, those not registered do not receive the free t-shirt or other event amenities and are not eligible for the chip timing or awards.
1. Chip Pick-Up is available during the registration times.
2. Disqualification will be enforced for any disrespect of public officials, volunteers or staff.
3. Bikes and dogs are not allowed on the course.
4. Strollers are welcome on the course but please be advised that the path is not paved and is 8' wide.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP LINK
If you are planning on participating in the Challenge please refrain from volunteering on Race Day.
Plans for Inclimate Weather
1. Delay the start of the race up to 1:30 hrs.
2. Modify the course
3. Cancel the race (there are no refunds for a canceled race due to weather)